Grammar

I have outlined the grammar program in class and given paper handouts.  But I wanted to link the handouts here in case of loss and for parent information.

Each quarter, grammar practices will be available to you online.  You must print out and complete each grammar practice by the Quarterly Due Date.  When you complete a practice, you may turn it in to me ANY TIME DURING THE QUARTER and I will review it.  If you get any wrong, I will hand it back and you will have a chance to redo it and turn it back in.  Keep practicing throughout the quarter until you earn 100%, because these practices will go in as quiz scores.  At the end of the quarter, you will take a quiz reviewing all of the grammar rules learned so far in the school year.

Here is the complete Grammar Checklist with due dates.  

I have attached a copy of all three quarter 1 practices below
Quater 1 Practice 1
Quater 1 Practice 2
Quarter 1 Practice 3

Don't forget to start turning in the practices so you have time to redo them to get 100 percent before October 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quuarter 4, Week 9

Quarter 4, Week 8

Quarter 4, Week 7