First 3 Days!

Today in class the students wrote a letter to me, Mrs. Belleau.  The letter was to include 3 things that they wanted me to know about them.  These were to be things that would help me to better teach them.  These letters were finished in class.

I also gave the first homework assignment.  This assignment is due by next friday, Sept. 1.  The assignment is to take a selfie with their favorite summer reading book.  They are to email the selfie to me with the subject line: First Name, Last Name, Class Per. My email address is tbelleau@lla.org.
The students were also given a half sheet to fill out about the book and turn in during class.

Looking forward to what next week holds!

Mrs. Belleau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quuarter 4, Week 9

Quarter 4, Week 8

Quarter 4, Week 7